Many businesses do not require a full-time in-house bookkeeper, yet it can be challenging trying to find a bookkeeper who is happy to work only a few hours a week. Add to that the costs of employer’s taxes, annual leave, public holidays and sick pay and the sums often don’t add up. This is where SOS bookkeeping can help your business. We have the staff and expertise to help you grow your business. We offer tailored packages at fixed fees, and pride ourselves on our reliability and attention to detail, so that you can rest assured your company’s accounting information is being well looked after.
SOS bookkeeping provides the following services:
- A dedicated bookkeeper who understands your company’s needs. Allowing you to easily assess the position of your business and make informed decisions, using cash flows and budgeting.
- Supplier invoices, credits and payments. Who do you owe? We pay your bills and optimise supplier credit terms. We also manage staff expense claims.
- Invoicing and collection. Who owes the business? We send invoices/statements to your customers in a timely manner.
- We update payments and receipts on our accounts system on a daily basis, and reconcile all banks accounts, giving you the true cash position of the company at any given time.
- Reporting. SOS reports are very user friendly and easy to read. We can set up financial management systems and recommend strategies in order to help you grow your business.
- In addition to face to face customer service, we offer clients support on a virtual basis. Using secure online software, we can collect your data and export it in Excel to create budgets, forecasts and financial models for your business.