Many businesses do not require the services of a full-time, in-house bookkeeper. Add to that, the costs of employer’s taxes, annual leave, public holidays, sick pay and the sums just do not add up. This is where SOS Bookkeeping can help your business. We offer tailored packages at fixed fees, and pride ourselves on our reliability and attention to detail. Using cloud-based technology we can offer our clients highly flexible support, however much or little you need us.
SOS Bookkeeping provides the following services:
- A dedicated bookkeeper who understands your company’s needs. Allowing you to easily assess the position of your business and make informed decisions, using cash flows and budgeting.
- Supplier invoices, credits and payments. Who do you owe? We can do your payment runs and optimise supplier credit terms. We also manage staff expense claims.
- Invoicing and collection. Who owes the business? We send invoices/statements to your customers, ensuring your business is paid in a timely manner.
- We update payments and receipts on our accounts system daily, and reconcile all banks accounts, giving you the true cash position of the company at any given time.
- Reporting. SOS Bookkeeping’s reports are very user friendly and easy to read. We can set up financial management systems and recommend strategies in order to help you optimise your business’s performance.
- In addition to face-to-face customer service, we offer clients support on a virtual basis. Using secure online software, we can collect your data and export it in Excel to create budgets, forecasts and financial models for your business. The help and advice we give you doesn’t stop with the year-end, we support you throughout the year.