Whether the business is small, medium or large, employers are required by law to calculate the income tax, contributions and levies for each member of staff it employs. It is crucial for a business to get these figures right in order to avoid potential interest, and penalties. With regular changes in employment legislation and tax laws, many businesses see outsourcing payroll as a more cost-effective solution.
SOS Bookkeeping’s payroll services include:
- Setting up a payroll system. Payroll may be processed on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis according to the needs of your company.
- Assist with onboarding and registering new employees.
- Calculate PAYE, PRSI, USC, Statutory sick payments, Pension and Maternity payments.
- Providing employee payslips.
- Payroll taxes calculated and paid for you.
- Customised reports detailing salary breakdowns, contributions and reductions, and year on year comparisons, giving you meaningful data that can help you improve productivity.
- Compliance support ensuring your payroll processes are running smoothly, safely and efficiently.
Outsourcing your payroll tasks to SOS Bookkeeping gives you the peace of mind that your people are paid – on time, every time.